Become a scout
At 360 Scouting, we believe finding a job should not be about being well-connected. A background in professional football is no requirement either. In our application procedure, we just test your skills and knowledge very thoroughly. The best ~1% of applicants becomes a part of our team.
What are we looking for?
We mainly look for two things.
- Excellent football understanding.
- High-quality reporting skills in written English.
Why join our team?
There are several reasons to join our team of video scouts.
- Experience. You will be involved in real-world scouting, for professional clubs.
- Community. You will become part of a community of like-minded football experts.
- Development. You will learn a lot about tactics, reporting and the market.
- Remote. You can work wherever you want. All our scouts work remotely.
- Flexible. You can decide and schedule your own flexible hours.
- Financial. You will earn some extra money besides your study or work.
How does it work?
The next application round will start on Wednesday 21 May 2024. Please send us an email to email@example.com and request the first assessment. No other information (such as a cover letter or cv) is required. You’ll receive an answer on 21 May with the first assessment attached.