Become a scout
To work for us, a background in professional football is not a requirement. In our application procedure, we just test your skills and knowledge very thoroughly. The best scouts become a part of our team.
What are we looking for?
We believe finding good scouts is not about being well-connected or having had an impressive career as a scout. Instead, we mainly look for two things.
- Excellent football understanding to evaluate players accurately.
- High-quality reporting skills in written English.
Why join our team?
There are several reasons to join our team of video scouts.
- Experience. You are involved in real-world scouting, for professional clubs. Joining our team of video scouts is the excellent stepping stone for your career in professional football.
- Community. You will become part of a community of like-minded football experts.
- Development. You learn a lot about tactics, reporting and the market. We train and coach the video scouts continuously to make them better in their job.
- Location independent. You can work wherever you want. All our scouts work remotely, currently from three different continents.
- Flexible. You can decide and schedule your own flexible hours.
- Financial. You earn some extra money besides your study or work.
How does it work?
There is an application round every two months. The next application round will start on 11 December 2023. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request the first assessment. No other information is required. You’ll receive an answer on 11 December with the first assessment attached.